Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekend in Idaho

This weekend I travelled to Twin Falls Idaho with my parents to attend a wedding of my cousin Jeremy to Jessica. My cousin Jessica also blessed her beautiful baby boy while we were there. I love being with the Mortensons. I just wish we weren't so far away. While we were there we stopped to look at the Shoshone Falls. So beautiful, and I loved the rainbow at the bottom. I left the kids at home for this trip. Chelsea was at EFY in SLC, Brianna had to stay in Vegas for dance, and I left the boys in St. George because most of the trip was just riding in the car. I'm sure they had a lot more fun with their cousins. On the drive my mom and I sat in the back of the van watching Gillmore Girls while my dad played with the satelite radio. He discovered the Elvis station, bluegrass, and opera. So we were all happy.







1 comment:

Colby & Brenda said...

how fun for you... I"ll bet that was a nice relaxing trip!