Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good News and Bad News

We were supposed to close on our home on Friday 2/11 but because the bank took so long getting all the paperwork to escrow, we didn't close until today. We were so excited to finally be done. Both Mike and I have taken this weekend off to be able to move everything over and then have a week to clean the old house. So all is well.

That afternoon I stopped at a Walmart before dropping Brianna off at dance. When I got back I saw this! No idea who did it. The big chickens hit and run. Why did I buy a home in Vegas????

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ouch!! Sorry, that happened. I learned a trick to popping it out if you want to do it yourself. Give me a call. I ended up working on my little dent and it looks a whole ton better. At least you still have paint, I scraped mine and dented. Oh well.