Monday, February 28, 2011

Chelsea, Faith, & random pics


Chelsea met Faith during their summer school PE classes in June 2010. People kept saying they looked like twins and they hit it off quickly. They have been BFF's all year. They have had countless sleepovers, movies, and have attended several school events together. We even took her to St. George with us on one of our many weekend trips. They have shared a lot of laughs and supported eachother through tears. Unfortunately, Faith's family is moving to Idaho the end of March. So Chelsea is loosing yet another friend. I hope she will remember all the good memories of her friendship with Faith.

When I was looking through her camera for the above pic, I found these cute ones of Cord. It's so amazing how fast they change and grow up right in front of your eyes. These were taken probabaly last year. Cord looks so little and cute like always.


No comments: