Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break Begins

For spring break we decided to head down to San Diego to catch a little beach time and spend time with our favorite Anderson Family!. We brought along Chelsea's friend, Katie. Hopefully we don't care her away after spending lots of time with our family. Today was a driving day. After we got there, the girls headed for the pool that is up the street. I thought they were crazy because we happened to hit San Diego during a cool, breezy spell. The temps are supposed to be in the 60's. We'll have to be flexible with our schedule since the next few days aren't really "beach" weather. That night the boys hung out and watched movies while us girls snuck away for some chick flicks. Brianna, Kennedy, and I saw "Last Song". I hadn't read the book yet but really enjoyed it. Chelsea and Katie wanted to "Remember Me" with Robert Patterson! They said it was good but were mad that it was sad. We were up late but the girls promised to get up early tomorrow since we have a big day planned at Balboa Park.

No comments: