Monday, March 29, 2010

Dressing up for Easter


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dressing up the kids in new Easter Clothes. I love the bright colors and spring colors. Since Easter falls on a conference they got to wear them a week early.

Cord-e-que

Mason Moo

Brianna Banana

Chelsea Bells


Shopping for cute modest dresses is always a challenge. We got lucky with these cute dresses and just added a bright colored shirt underneath. One surprise was that Mason actually picked out his purple shirt. He was looking really sharp. Cord is in the stage where he'll still wear whatever I put on him. Sometimes he has an opinion but not really.

I was all excited to go to church because I love to watch some type of Easter program to get us into the holiday spirit. But the only thing Eastery at church was the lesson we gave to our primary kids so I was kind of disappointed.

No comments: