Tuesday, August 13, 2013

College Girl

She's getting all packed up and ready to move to St. George to start her college life.  It's a little bitter sweet because I know I'm going to miss her so much but I'm so excited for her.  I remember how much fun my first year at Utah State was and how much I grew.  That's why I'm excited for her.  She's a little nervous but I know she's ready for this and will do great things.  I'm so proud of her and her ability and strength to take charge of the rest of her life as an adult.  She'll do great things!

 
I like how she makes sure to take Snoopy with her!

 
Got everything she could packed into her car.

 
Mommy and Chelsea date before she left.  We had a good talk, I hugged her, and she said "Don't cry Mom".  OK  I won't (at least in front of you).

 
She went up to St. George with her friends, Jen and Morgan.  I worked so I would have something else to keep my mind busy.  She sent me this pic so I would know she made it safely, not dead in the ditch somewhere (Alldredge tradition).

 
She plans to do fun things with her friends for a couple days.  She has freshman orientation on Friday and then officially starts college classes on Monday.  Go DIXIE!

No comments: