Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dixie State University tour

For spring break we headed up to St. George to spend time for family.  Chelsea and I also went on a tour of Dixie State to see if she might want to attend college there next year.  She was really impressed.  She's thinking about going there and living with grandma while taking her general classes.  It will be cheaper that way and then when she decides what she wants to major in then she can transfer somewhere.  She can also get her residency in Utah while attending Dixie. 


Strange thing we noticed on the tour was a llama in the middle of the campus.  It's part of a fundraiser called "Poop for Peru".  You put money down on a square of the grass, if the llama poops on your square then you win a prize.  The tour guide tried to ignore it but a llama is hard to ignore. 
 
I had fun hanging out with Chelsea.  I can't believe she'll be graduating and moving on to college soon!!  Where did all that time go?

No comments: