I took Chester to get his summer haircut yesterday. I'm still trying to figure out what to tell the groomer to do so this time I just said "shave him down". And that's what they did! He looks like a naked mole rat. So sorry Chester. And then it has been unusually cool these last few days. He has got to be freezing. I had to laugh when I picked him up because he had bows in each of his ears. It's pretty obvious that he is a boy (especially after shaving off all his hair) so that puzzled me. I guess that's why they put the BLUE bows in. Poor doggie. We laughed at him all day until he finally scratched those dumb things out. Next time I'll try leaving about an inch of hair on his body so he doesn't look so scrawny.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
1 comment:
That makes me laugh. The bows are the best part.
Post a Comment