Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall Withdrawl

So there is a slight nip in the air, well it's only in the 90's so it's feeling better. But I've found myself having serious withdrawls from not seeing the amazing fall colors in New England. Growing up in southern utah I was content to see the leaves on the few trees around turn yellow then fall off all within a few short weeks. But after having experienced the fall in Mass last year....... I'm not sure how I'm ever going to survive (a little dramatic I know). I guess its true that you can't miss something you've never had but now I know what I've been missing. Sigh!

I don't know if it makes things better or worse, but this weekend I've been scrapping all of the amazing fall pictures we took last year. It brings back a lot of good memories. Now I guess I'll just have to keep my ears open for new opportunities to celebrate fall here in the southwest.










2 comments:

The EZ Life said...

Will you come scrapbook for me? Your pages are beautiful!

Colby & Brenda said...

love these pictures... and all the layouts are great! looks like you have been so busy. gonna have to start taking pictures to scrapbook next year--(expo here we come!) I'm jealous you've had such time. oh well, one day... (or night)